Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cincinnati - Part One

After thirteen hours of watching movies, reading, knitting, sleeping, talking, singing and comsuming excessive amounts of junk food, we finally arrived in Covington/Cincinnati. The first day we actually went to the Creation Museum, but I 'm doing these posts out of order. On Thursday we went to the Cincinnati Art Museum. They had some pretty cool stuff. Enjoy!

In Virginia and West Virginia we met Snow! Hi Snow! I love you! I miss you too! We never get to see each other.
Here's Snow and Eady at Cracker Barrel.
(They have really good pecan pie just so ya'll know.)


Entertaining ourselves. I'm not asleep, I must have blinked or something.

Melissa Anne was so happy to be out of the car and in her nice hotel room, so she showed her ducky all around and told him things.


Lardy and Geegs are pretty glad to be out of the car too.


Around the hotel...



The Cincinnati Art Museum




Reminds me of Hercules!


This is real ancient Egyptian stuff - cool!

Look! She's knitting.


Monet


More Monet


Profound.






Happy trees.


I love this little pixie. (or fairy or faerie or whatever)


We then drove to a little park near the museum. Brrrrr.




The Ohio river.



Friends.


OK, that's it for part one! Tune in later for the conclusion of this trip. (Later as in after I finish all my Christmas presents. Aaaaaah!)

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast! Thanks for sharing the amazing pictures with us. I can't wait to see the rest of the photos.

Merry Christmas,
Maggie
www.behindtheteenscene.blogspot.com

emily said...

Tanks for posting the GREAT picture of me Lillian! Again, good pictures (except the one of me).