Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Tag


1. Thank the person who gave the award.
2. Copy the award.
3. Post it on your blog.
4. Tell seven things about yourself that your readers don't know.
5. Link seven new bloggers as recipients.
6. Notify the winners with comments on their blogs.
7. Keep being awesome!

Here goes....

Thanks Caroline!

1. I keep five journals...one is a normal diary, one for dreams, one for traveling, one for quotes, and one of reviews of books that I've read.
2. I collect spoons. Yeah, the touristy ones of places I've been, but more importantly pretty tea and sugar spoons.
3. I love Weimaraners!
4. I do have an obsession with organizing things. Especially pantries.
5. One thing from my Christmas list - The Pioneer Woman Cooks.
6. My favorite season is fall, usually.
7. And I used to be obsessed with Star Wars and Lord of the Rings. Those days are long over though.


And I tag....

1. Olivia - Eager Hands

2. Emma - Musings of an Innovative Maiden

3. Kara - Through Kara's Eyes

4. Marianne and Elinor Dashwood - Hooks and Needles

5. Olivia - Carolina Dreamer

6. Conni - Mrs. Mama Hen

7. Emily - A Day in My life

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Didn't know about the dogs. Knew about the pantries though *wink*.

Unknown said...

Oh, you're so very sweet! You know PW will sign her book and mail it back if you send her one :-)

That's cute about the spoons - my grandmother and mom collected them, silver ones, and had them hanging in a display rack.

Elinor Dashwood/Melanie said...

Thank you for tagging me, Lillian!
Your blog is lovely! :-)