Tuesday, March 23, 2010

J'ai fini!

Finally!


So sorry about the house in the background....grrr.


And no, I do not have a strange growth on my side!
(Pull it down, Lil! Pull it down!)


Just happy to have it done.



Fabric - linen, from Hancock Fabrics

Buttons - my grandmother's collection

Now, I am so excited about Amanda Beth's Secondhand fashion week!

Rest assured that I will be participating, along with a couple guests....
(it's almost unfair for the others though... practically all my clothes are secondhand!)

10 comments:

Caroline said...

As regards that last sentence, how do I express that I'm sticking my tongue out at you? Maybe this:}? No, how about this:>? No, oh well!

Your dress turned out beautifully! I'm glad your finally happy *wink*!

Lillian said...

Like this - :P

See? I did learn some thing in drivers ed!

She Will Move Mountains said...

It's beautiful Lillian! I am totally in love with the dress.....and I love love love the pretty pleats on the back.

Caroline said...

Aha! Thanks Lil!

Elinor Dashwood/Melanie said...

Lillian! It's BEAUTIFUL!! The fabric you chose is just lovely! You did a beautiful job!

Anonymous said...

Both you and the dress are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. A lovely pattern turns into a lovely dress for a lovely young lady. Good color too.
LU

emily said...

It's beautiful Lillian! I love it!

Lillian said...

Thank you so much everyone!

Madison said...

Pure loveliness!!!