Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sunshine Tag


Mrs. Mama Hen passed on the Sunshine Award to me. Thank you so much!

Here are the rules...

The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity & creativity inspires others in the blog world.
The rules for accepting this award are:-
Put the logo on your blog or within your post. (right click on the logo and save it to your computer)
Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
Link the nominees within your post.
Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.










3 comments:

Jasmine said...

omg!! I love your background! I love how your banner says "nothing to fear" it says a million words in three simple words!
if you want to, come visit my blog?

emily said...

Thank you Lillian!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lillian, I will post this on my blog!