Sunday, October 18, 2009

Floyd Fest

Yet another family reunion! This time we camped at the family farm. Enjoy!



Melissa Anne was so excited to be camping for the second time.


And she got to go on a hay ride!
(a very chilly one)


Country scenes...


...including a dead feral pig.






This time, the pig cooker cooked Texas Toast.


cousins singing




Our campsite -
The ground really isn't that hard right?


Ha! You won't be laughing in a few hours, Lil.


Despite the hard, uneven ground and freezing temperatures, we made it through the night with enough humor left over to play with our shadows.


Eady shooting

A great example of what went on most of the weekend - talking and trying to stay warm!
Usually it doesn't get this cold in October, but it's great for me to wear all those winter sweaters I bought at yard sales this summer!

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Lil-i-an! A dead pig? That's worse than my bat!

Looks like you all had a great time!

Lillian said...

Yeah - it smelled horrible too!

We did!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had lots of fun - almost makes me want to go camping myself!

Mrs. Freeman

Anonymous said...

Thank you for organizing my pantry! I have a few closets and drawers that could use your help!!

Mrs. Freeman

Lillian said...

Oh, Your Welcome!
I love organizing, and would be glad to do your drawers!