Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Sewing (and crosstitch and knitting and scrapbooking)






This is another buttercup bag made with the leftover fabric of the other one, but I quilted this one for more durability.


The quilting. I used my favorite color thread!


The PJ pants...

The plaids didn't match up too well on these...oh well.


The aprons...



The knitting was a pair of mittens I forgot to take a picture of - sorry!

Now that all the gift sewing has been given, something for myself was in order. I began sewing my Regency chemise the week after Christmas. I'm almost done, so soon I'll post about that.

P.S. This is my 50th post!

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Everything looks great! Congrats on 50 posts!

Anonymous said...

Everything does look great!!! Love you enjoyed our visit Christmas Love you Debbie

She Will Move Mountains said...

Oh my goodness that 'Buttercup Bag' is so very adorable! I have not attempted to make any bags myself yet...Lynette Sanders is the person who has made all of my lovely bags for me. Where did you happen to get the pattern for the bag Lillian?
-Daughter of the King

Lillian said...

Daughter of the King - here is a link to the *free* pattern!
http://madebyrae.blogspot.com/2009/02/free-buttercup-bag-sewing-pattern.html

Thank you everyone!

She Will Move Mountains said...

Thanks so much Lillian! I cannot wait to try my hands at this particular bag pattern! :)
-Daughter of the King