Thursday, July 1, 2010

Back into Knitting


Like many other activities, I often lose motivation and drop it for weeks, even months at a time. Knitting is definitely one of those things. However, I was recently inspired to pick it up again. Here are some of the results. I made another blue bib, but forgot to take a picture of it before I gave it away. (of course!) This petal bib was fairly easy except I had a little trouble with the "short rows" which necessitated quite a bit of unraveling...

Tonight's occupation will be collecting small, round, blue objects... can you guess?

3 comments:

Wendy said...

So pretty :)

Anonymous said...

Didn't I see the blue one? They are both sweet. I still like the idea of a collar. Where are those tatting lessons? I see there are instructions on the net.
LU
G

Anonymous said...

Are you talking about blueberries?