Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Secondhand Fashion Week Day Four

I. Lillian


Everything today came from Gap! Well, it didn't come from Gap, but you get the picture...
Button down - Gap, Goodwill in Myrtle Beach, SC
Linen crops - Gap, Goodwill in Asheville, NC
Sweater - Gap, consignment sale
Shoes - Sperry Topsider, Belk

II. JE


Sweater - Espirit de Corps, clothing exchange
Linen skirt - Liz Claiborne, Goodwill
Scarf - borrowed from Mama

III. Melissa Anne


Sailor Dress - Philadelphia Good Lad, yard sale

I'm sorry that today I do not have a yard sale find, not that I ran out of things, of course, just time! Tomorrow I'll post an extra one. See you then!

4 comments:

hi said...

Aww... what nice looks! You all look great! I especially like the shoes. :)

Beth said...

These photos are so pretty! :) Love the white and blue of the outfits, feels so nautical. :)

Wendy said...

What lovely pictures!

Bramblewood Fashion said...

You all look so nice. :)