Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Secondhand Fashion Week Day Three

I. Lillian


Sweater - Talbots, Goodwill (3.50)
Skirt- New York & Co., Goodwill (3.50)
Black top - Hand me down

II. Julia Eady

Striped button-down - Old Navy, Goodwill (3.50)
Skirt - Rafaella, Goodwill (3.50)


III. Melissa Anne

Dress - J. Khaki Kids, consignment sale (4.00)

This charm was a gift given to me by my mother. She purchased it at a quaint little antique store in Pine Mountain, Georgia. It was made using a piece of antique lace.


See you later today! (I hope)

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Where are y'all? Is is that George?!

Love MA's glasses! Very stylish.

Lillian said...

Don't you love the transformation? We got four pine trees taken out and it just changed the whole outlook! My dads been real busy.

Haha, we're at my grandmother's farm.
Yes, that is George!

She Will Move Mountains said...

Once again I'll say...you girl's are very lovely! What a great place to take pics at.....a farm....wish I could visit a farm for the day today! I am lovin' Melissa Anne's glasses...I smiled really big and giggled when I saw the pic of her. You girl's all have a very blessed day, and I look forward to seeing more of the Secondhand Fashion Week! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Lillian you sure do know how to find good deals,
I love the clothes too!

Your Friend,
Mylena

hi said...

Nice looks! It's so fun to see sisters participating together. :)