Sunday, March 28, 2010

Secondhand Fashion Week Day One!!

I'm only describing the clothes that were thrifted, and doing prices when I can remember them!

I. Lillian

Sweater - Talbots, clothing exchange at church (free)
Skirt - Christopher & Banks, Goodwill ($1)

II. Eady (aka JE, J, Geegs)


Jacket - Ann Taylor Loft, Goodwill (4.50)
Skirt - Ashley Stewart, Goodwill (3.50)
Shoes - Xhilaration, consignment sale (1.50)


III. Melissa Anne

(See the band-aid on her finger? MA was the first person in our family to get her finger poked all the way through by the sewing machine. Ouch!)


Jumper - handmade, consignment sale
Blouse - Laura Ashley, yard sale
Shoes - Circo, hand-me-down from a friend

Each day I'll also post a happy yard sale or thrift store find! I got these books yard sailing this weekend.

Short Stories - $1
For Whom the Bell Tolls - $1
Gone with the Wind - .35
Jane Eyre (with wood engraving illustrations) - $1

See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Everything is beautiful (especially Melissa Anne's shoes *wink*)!

hi said...

Everyone looks lovely but I have to admit that the stripe-y Ashley Stewart skirt is my favorite piece. Superb! :)

Beth said...

I love flats with skirts. :) Your sister is so cute, hope her finger mends quickly.
And I must say, you certainly came upon a gold mine with the selection of book you chose! Bella.

Unknown said...

My, you girls look beautiful in your clothing selections from thrift stores and yard sales. Wise shopping! ;)