Saturday, April 3, 2010

Secondhand Fashion Week Day Seven


I. Lillian

Capris - Dockers, Goodwill
T-shirt - J.Jill, Goodwill
scarf - hand me down
black flats - American Eagle, yard sale (I have since cut off the strap after determining that it made my legs look fat)

II. Eady

Jeans - Old Navy, Goodwill
Top - Kim Rogers, thrift store
Flip flops - Rainbows, yard sale (for $1! Great condition! And my mom got two pairs too!)

III. Melissa Anne

I must confess in having been lax in my picture taking the past two days and henceforth do not have a picture of Melissa Anne's outfit yesterday (it was secondhand) , so I browsed through some of our pictures and found this from last Christmas.

Smocked dress - House of Hatten, yard sale
Blouse - consignment store

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Ah, I see now what you meant about the straps. So actually did cut them off? I like Eady's Rainbows (*ahem*).