Friday, April 2, 2010

Secondhand Fashion Week Day Six

I. Lillian


Sweater-shirt (I think that's what they are called!?) JCrew, Goodwill (3.50)
Linen skirt - Talbot's, Goodwill (3.50)
Brown flats - Mudd, yard sale (1.00)

II. Eady (sorry for the poor quality picture - it was late)

Skirt - Handmade, consignment sale (4.00?)
Clogs - Clark's, yard sale (1.00)
Blouse - Not thrifted, from Belk

III. Melissa Anne


Playsuit - Lavender and Blue, thrift store


I don't know if this was against the rules or not, but I had to change what I was wearing yesterday (all my posts were from the day before) because it was so HOT! And now the pollen has settled...
Anyway, I don't have any yard sale finds today because it is so late - I'm sorry!

2 comments:

Madison said...

Mellisa anne's play suit is so cute! I love it! (yours and eady's are really cute to!)

Anonymous said...

I've really enjoyed your posts this week, mostly the casual ones. Great job.
LU